[kc_row use_container=”yes” force=”no” column_align=”middle” video_mute=”no” _id=”237439″][kc_column width=”12/12″ video_mute=”no” _id=”229164″][kc_column_text]
Total Accounting Care (TAC) offers complete and affordable outsourced accounting solutions to government contractors of all sizes and service-based companies in many different industries, located throughout the country.
Developed by Stitely & Karstetter CPAs – a leading Washington, D.C.-area accounting firm – TAC’s cloud-based outsourced accounting services require no on-premises software. We combine our consulting, tax and bookkeeping expertise to give GovCons and service-based companies from many industries the best bundled outsourced accounting package available on the market today.
Since our launch in 2014, Total Accounting Care has aimed to help customers increase efficiency and stay DCAA-compliant, while also saving you time and money. For a low, monthly fixed fee, our accounting professionals will handle all of the duties of an in-house accounting department – for a much lower cost. Additionally, each customer is assigned your own, dedicated TAC account manager, who will be your knowledgeable resource for all accounting-related issues.
What are the five types of services the professionals at Total Accounting Care can provide your GovCon or service-based company?
- Unlimited financial, tax and management consulting services – which include:
- Production of monthly internal financial statements including key points, topics and observations to help you stay on top of your company’s financial success
- Monthly/quarterly/weekly teleconferences to go over financials, cash flow, taxes, etc.
- Liaison services between your payroll provider, bank, or any other professional services required by the company
- Conflict resolution with your other professional service providers, on your behalf.
- Outsourced CFO services – which include:
- Cost analysis
- On-site conferences
- Tax advising and preparation services – which include:
- Corporate tax projections and tax planning, including multiple tax projections and development of a plan to reduce the amount you owe to “Uncle Sam” come year end
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of individual income tax returns
- Organization/entity selection, giving you the best tax advantages.
- Bookkeeping and back office services – which include:
- Processing of all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of monthly closing, bank statements and credit cards – all while keeping you DCAA compliant, and creating a financial picture that you can understand
- Job costing/expense tracking
- Bill payment
- Payroll setup and processing support, including review of submitted payroll or communication with the payroll specialist.
- Accounting Compliance and Internal Control – Total Accounting Care also offers recurring internal control review sessions with clients to insure our team is striving toward complete DCAA compliance at all times.
Whatever your accounting needs, Total Accounting Care is here to help! To learn more about TAC and the cloud-based accounting services we can provide to your GovCon or service-based company, contact our Director, Max Spracklin at (703) 802-2309 ext. 1005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.